Congratulations to our August Facebook giveaway winner – Kirsty Edwards! Who is having a ‘Dad’ bear made to attend her wedding next year – More giveaways coming up on Facebook, please like my page and interact regularly so you don’t miss out!
August Facebook Giveaway Winner!
I cannot recommend highly enough! I have just received two gorgeous bears made from my Dads clothes and they are amazing. Kay has done a fantastic job and so creative with the clothes I gave her. She also managed to create them in a short time frame as they were a gift for my 30th. X
My daughter Sue won my Jason Bear in memory of my son Jason who passed away very suddenly from heart decease aged 39 years on 19th December 2010, Words cant explain how much I love him, he sits in a special chair made for him in my lounge and is such a comfort to me, My second grand-daughter Billi Antonia 14 months never got to meet her lovely Uncle but when we say to her where is Uncle Jase ? she points to Jason Bear sat on his chair....Thanks Kay.....xx
After the original Lily bear... I have the pleasure of owning the first of Kays bears, Beth bear, so beautifully made, holds such happy memories, a wonderful idea. Thank you x
Absolutely A******* service. I have a bear made from my daughters student nurse uniform and I'm blown away with the quality and make. Fantastic job done will definitely be returning and totally recommend. Thank you Kay. X
Just got a picture of two bears I ordered and must so I cannot wait to pick them up. How Kay has used the colours is amazing. To use our mums clothes and our children's to make a bear is amazing and is something my sister and I will treasure.
- Competitions and giveaways (1)
- Events (2)
- Lilys Love in the Press (2)
- Memory Bears (28)
- Uncategorized (21)
- Wedding bears (6)
- A great little business I stumbled upon who makes wonderful personalised cushions. I couldn't resist ordering... https://t.co/foJRvi6aUj 1 day ago
- Remember the pile of clothes i posted a couple of weeks back? Here are the finished bears made from Andrea's Mums... https://t.co/CwS5Z2z09B 4 days ago
- Another one of these! I see grey and aqua, what do you see? https://t.co/yR5VqFrHeW 1 week ago