Congratulations to our August Facebook giveaway winner – Kirsty Edwards! Who is having a ‘Dad’ bear made to attend her wedding next year – More giveaways coming up on Facebook, please like my page and interact regularly so you don’t miss out!
August Facebook Giveaway Winner!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
My daughter Sue won my Jason Bear in memory of my son Jason who passed away very suddenly from heart decease aged 39 years on 19th December 2010, Words cant explain how much I love him, he sits in a special chair made for him in my lounge and is such a comfort to me, My second grand-daughter Billi Antonia 14 months never got to meet her lovely Uncle but when we say to her where is Uncle Jase ? she points to Jason Bear sat on his chair....Thanks Kay.....xx
Memory bears are amazing wonderful bears that are so cutee and lovely xx at Christmas my Dad got one made from my Nanas old clothes and its beautiful x Memory bears are wonderful and unique bears x u are so talented Kay xx
After the original Lily bear... I have the pleasure of owning the first of Kays bears, Beth bear, so beautifully made, holds such happy memories, a wonderful idea. Thank you x
Absolutely A******* service. I have a bear made from my daughters student nurse uniform and I'm blown away with the quality and make. Fantastic job done will definitely be returning and totally recommend. Thank you Kay. X
We have Daniel Bear, and he has pride of place on our bed each morning and on our cupboard each night, I love being able to see Daniel Bear, the clothes Daniel was made from were in our loft in a box, I feel as though Daniel is nearer to us now having our bear. Kay has made a beautiful job of him. I love the fact that his arms and legs move, and the personal touches that Kay brings out of the clothing onto the bears that make them so special. Thank you again Kay for our wonderful memories in Daniel Bear. xx
- Competitions and giveaways (1)
- Events (2)
- Lilys Love in the Press (2)
- Memory Bears (28)
- Uncategorized (21)
- Wedding bears (6)
- Remembering all the brave soldiers who have lost their lives for the our country. Thank you Rebecca for letting me… https://t.co/qzudOUMc6j 1 day ago
- I always welcome photos of my bears with their owners, here is my latest one - Gorgeous George ❤ Hi this is Mom (Be… https://t.co/5BzOsYJE4H 4 days ago
- Let's here it for the girls! I'd say my orders are 65% male 35% female, but as you can see, lady bears can certain… https://t.co/yQj0MxlnI7 7 days ago